“That I may publish
with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell
of all thy wondrous works.”
“That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.” Psalm 26:7
Most people use this About Ardy page looking for a short introduction to use for conferences and keynote events. If that’s you, then you may use this:
Ardy Roberto is an award-winning entrepreneur, speaker, and best-selling author of 10 books including the #1 Best-Seller, Ang Pera na Hindi Bitin, the #5 National Best Seller, Real Men are POGI and the most recent #2 National Best-Seller, The Happy Entrepreneur.
Ardy was once voted “most inspiring entrepreneur” of the Philippines at the Entrep10 Awards night sponsored by Microsoft and Entrepreneur magazine. He has co-founded seven businesses including the award-winning learning events and training outfits, Salt & Light Ventures, Inspire Leadership Consultancy (plus a couple of early “successful failures” before that.)
Ardy enjoys teaching and mentoring aspiring authors and writers through his brainchild: Project Author and volunteering as an Angelpreneur/Kapatid Mentor for Go Negosyo, travelling the Philippines mentoring aspiring entrepreneurs.
Ardy graduated from and attended programs at the Ateneo de Manila University; Sophia University, Tokyo; Asian Institute of Management in Manila; Stanford University in California, the Mt Carmel School of Ministry in Haifa, Israel, and at the Haggai Leadership Institute in Maui, Hawaii.
Ardy was once a widower but is now joyfully married to Miriam Quiambao-Roberto and a devoted father to his sons, Joshua (11) and Elijah (5 mos as of July 2019).
– The Heart of Healing (A Gintong Aklat – National Gold Book Award for 2010)
– The Best of MarktingRx for Entrepreneurs (co-author with Dr Ned Roberto, 2008, Inquirer Books)
– Marketing Rx-Philippine Daily Inquirer (co-columnist)
– Co-Author of The Fundraisers Guide to Fundraising (2002, Venture for FundRaising)
– S4-Success Secrets of the Sales Superstars (2003, DSAP), Author
– Ang Buhay na Hindi Bitin ~ How to Live Life Content, Blessed and Worry-Free (2001, 2003, 2007, 2010 OMF)—more than 375,000 copies sold and printed
– Legacy (contributing author, 2005, CSM)
– Ang Pera na Hindi Bitin (June 2010, OMF, #1 National Bookstore Best-Seller in 2011)
– Money and Marriage (December 2013, with co-author Tingting Roberto+)
– Real Men Are POGI (#5 National Bookstore Best-Seller)
– AngelPreneur Mentor and Speaker for GoNegosyo Philippines Advocacy.
– Entrepreneur of the Year 2006 (Entrep10 Awardee of Entrepreneur Magazine)
– Most Inspiring Entrepreneur, Awarded by Microsoft and Entrepreneur Magazine
– Co-Founder/CEO, Salt and Light Ventures Inc
– Co-Founder/CEO, Inspire Leadership Consultancy
– Co-Founder, Buzan Center Philippines for Creative Thinking
– Co-Founder, former MD, DMPlus. Co-Founder, Sugar Manna Food Ventures, Inc. (Master Franchisee of Tubo Cane Juice).
– Tom Peters Live in Manila (Cannes Finalist, Araw Gold Award)
– John Maxwell Live in Manila (Anvil Awardee)
– Achievers and Leaders Seminar (Gold Quill)
– Servant Leader (Ken Blanchard)
– The Gift of Leadership (John Maxwell)
– My Father’s Business, God’s Tsunami (Peter Tsukahira)
– Strategic Market Segmentation, User-Friendly Marketing Research (Dr Ned Roberto)
– Work: Prison or Place of Destiny? (David Oliver)
– Positioning (Al Ries & Jack Trout) Philippine editions
– (Selected) Lead with LIFE (Maynilad, Phil Franchise Assoc, et al), Success Mindsets of Entrepreneurs (2016 Nationwide Series with BPI-Family and Philippine Franchise Assoc)
– The Heart of Healing for Leaders, Hospital Management Asia (HMA), HCM, Vietnam (2009), Seoul, South Korea (2010), Singapore (2011), Cebu (2014)
– The Heart of Healing, 2009 Philippine Hospital Administrators Convention
– The Entrepreneurial Mindset, 2009 NegoSem series, GoNegosyo (Tacloban, Gensan, Cagayan de Oro, Pampanga, Dumaguete, Manila-World Trade Center, etc), 2009 Guerrilla Marketing During Crisis, GlobeBiz Seminar Series, Cebu, Davao, Tagaytay, Subic, Manila; …and many others.
– MBA Program, Adjunct Faculty-Marketing, of Asian Theological Seminary (ATS), Quezon City
– Buzan Licensed Instructor trained in Singapore for MindMapping and Creative Thinking; Project Author – Lead Trainer
– Haggai Leadership Institute, Maui, Hawaii (FDS In-training).
– Trustee, CBN Asia, Trustee, Philippine Christian Literature, Inc. (PCLI), Trustee, Crown Financial Ministries
– Trustee, Community Economic Ventures Inc (CEVI) (Philippines-Microfinance Foundation arm of World Vision)
– Co-Founder, Salt & Light TPLR Foundation, Trustee/former Boardmember, Venture for Fundraising
– Co-Chair, Workplace Committee, Metro Manila Franklin Graham Festival.
– AB at Ateneo de Manila, Post-Graduate/Executive Education: Asian Insitute of Management (MSC), Makati
– Stanford University (SPPC), California
– Mt. Carmel School of Ministry in Haifa, Israel
– Haggai Leadership Institute, Maui, Hawaii
NOTE: If you need to download profile photos for use in your event promotions, you may use the photos above.
National Conference Keynote Speaker
BPI Family Bank
Ka-Negosyo Nationwide Seminar Series Speaker
International Sales Conference Keynote Speaker
National Awards Day – Keynote Speaker
Success Seminar Series for SMEs
Keynote Speaker – Awards Night
Mancom Workshop Inspirational Speaker – Tagaytay
Keynote Speaker – The Call to Courage
Success Principles for Small Entrepreneurs
Ang Pera Na Hindi Bitin – Financial Stewardship
Living Well Series
Robinson’s Land Corp.
Conquering Challenges in Life;
Stewardship & Integrity
Lead with LIFE
Young Leaders Summit
Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas
Values and Money
“Ardy Roberto’s ‘Lead with LIFE’ captured the hearts of the participants, whether a leader or a follower. Listening to him elaborate on Love, Integrity, Faith and Expectations (LIFE) compels one to contemplate how relationships should be handled in the corporate world. It stirs the values of a person that in a world where outcomes matter, the journey on how goals are achieved is of primary importance. ‘Lead with Life’ by Ardy Roberto is strongly recommended for companies that invest in their employee development.“
- RODORA N. GAMBOA
Executive Director, Maynilad Water Academy
"Congrats Ardy Roberto! I was there in the first public event of Project Author and it inspired me to write my first book 👍 may God continue to use you mightily!”
- JAYSON LO
Best-selling author of YouNique, sought-after speaker, alumni of Project Author 1.0
"It was nice to have you as our main speaker. I got awesome feedback from my teammates telling me that your talk was truly inspirational and I would really love to invite you again in one of our future events. Thank you so much!”
- JD DAEL
Leadership Summit – Maynilad Water Academy (Manila)
Surviving Crises – Mindanao Business Conference (Davao)
Littworld Conference – Workshop Facilitator on Book Marketing (Kenya)
Project Author Workshop – Founder and Lead Facilitator (Manila)
Success Mindsets of Entrepreneurs – More than 24 cities for Go Negosyo (Philippine Center for Entrepreneurship) Caravan event.
The Heart of Healing – Hospital Management Association Conference (HCM, Vietnam, Korea, Singapore, Cebu) and for various hospital and medical schools in the Philippines.
Leadership Lessons from the Sales Superstars – Achievers and Leaders Summit (ALS).
Ang Pera na Hindi Bitin – Personal Finance – more than 50 events and conferences!
The God of Second Chances (with Miriam Quiambao-Roberto) – 2014 and 2015 at General Santos, Tacloban, Cebu, Tarlac, Nuvali-Cavite, etc.
The POGI Summit – The Call to be Pure, Obedient, Gentle and Intense. CCF Makati.
Money & Marriage – CCF Eastwood (2014)
Money Matters for Singles – CCF Center
Ang Pera na Hindi Bitin – CCF Center
Excellence @ Work – HCCF Commonwealth, CCF Alabang