Best-selling author, an award-winning entrepreneur and sought-after speaker. He has authored 8 books including the #1 national best-selling book, Ang Pera na Hindi Bitin. His other books include The Heart of Healing, which won a Gintong Aklat Award for Best Inspirational Book. His latest book, Real Men are POGI – How to be Handsome in God’s Eyes, also became a top 5 best-seller in National Bookstore.
Ardy graduated from and attended Ateneo de Manila, Sophia University (Tokyo), Asian Institute of Management, Stanford University (California) and at the Mt. Carmel School of Ministry in (Haifa, Israel). Ardy co-founded two top training and learning events companies, Salt & Light Ventures, Inc. and Inspire Leadership Consultancy, Inc., and was named one of Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top 10 Entrepreneurs as well as the Microsoft Most Inspiring Entrepreneur awardee in 2006.
Ardy is one of Go Negosyo‘s teaching Angelpreneurs, travelling the country teaching and coaching Filipinos how to have the Success Mindsets of Entrepreneurs. He is also a writer at heart and as the founder of Project Author workshops, teaches and coaches aspiring authors how to write and get their books published.
Ardy is also an alumnus and international facilitator at the Haggai Leadership Institute in Maui, Hawaii.
Ardy was once a widower but is now happily married to Miriam Quiambao and is a father to 10 year-old, Joshy Boy.
- Globe Telecom – National Conference Keynote Speaker
- Amway – International Sales Conference Keynote Speaker – Walking on Water
- PLDT – Success Seminar Series for SMEs
- Insular Life – Keynote Speaker – Awards Night
- BayanTel – Mancom Workshop Inspirational Speaker – Tagaytay
- DTSI – Keynote Speaker – The Call to Courage
- Nestle – Success Principles for Small Entrepreneurs
- Manulife – Ang Pera Na Hindi Bitin – Financial Stewardship
- Hitachi – Living Well Series
- Robinson’s Land Corp. – Success Mindsets
- Globe IBG – Love Your Work
- Lamoiyan Corp. – Conquering Challenges in Life;
- Toshiba – Stewardship & Integrity
- Maynilad – Lead with LIFE
- Civil Service Commission Conference – Financial Wellness
- Brother – Office Warehouse – Lead with LIFE
- …and many more!
“I’ve always believed that the strength of any message whether spoken or written, is in the heart and complexity of the bearer’s journey. Ardy definitely embraces his journey as an inspirational speaker, as he so genuinely shares both practical and profound insights from his own life chapters. His talks are candid and generous, making it easy for any listener to connect and learn. We look forward to hearing from him again, as we know he has so much more to share and so many more people to encourage and motivate- health professionals, patients and families alike. “
– Dr. Mae Alparaque-Corvera, Chairman-Bioethics Committee, Asian Hospital and Medical Center
“We are indeed blessed to have you as our speaker last night. I just have to reiterate that your talk was one of the best I’ve heard in the many years I’ve been here in this industry. I’m grateful I was able to attend it. All the best to you, Ardy Roberto.”
– Espie Garcia, Insular Life
“Mr. Roberto was able to deliver a well-prepared talk with mastery on the topic. He is a good and inspiring leader himself . Overall, he was an amazing speaker who shared his values openly.
The leadership excellence topic, highlighting the way to Lead with L.I.F.E. was very useful, effective and inspiring. It was an opener, hopefully to lead the future leaders toward the change in their goals in life. It was a good vision casting on how leadership with proper values should be perceived. The topic also raised good talking points, giving real-life scenarios. This topic can be applied immediately in personal, individual development.”
– Chenny Galano, Junior Chamber International Philippines
“It was nice to have you as our main speaker. I got awesome feedback from my teammates telling me that your talk was truly inspirational and I would really love to invite you again in one of our future events. Thank you so much!”
– JD Dael, Globe Telecom
“Thank you so much for sharing your time and wonderful stories with us.
It was a such a very engaging and heartwarming experience and lots of people were touched and teary eyed with your inspiring and encouraging sharing of your lives. Again, our deepest appreciation and gratitude for gracing our Accountancy Week Celebration with your presence.”
– Noemi L. Villaruz, PICPA MMR AWC Committee
“Once again, we would like to thank you for being part of the successful conduct of the 2016 Public Sector HR Symposium last May 23-25 at the Waterfront Hotel in Lahug, Cebu City. With the theme Managing Transitions Through Strategic HR and OD, our 1,936 delegates enjoyed learning from the stories on managing transitions that you shared . The Civil Service Commission (CSC) and the Government of Australia through the Philippines-Australia Human Resource and Organisational Development Facility (PAHRODF) are grateful for your support. The event would not have been the success that it was without your participation.
– Milalyn Javellana, PAHRODF
- Leadership Summit– Maynilad Water Academy (Manila)
- Surviving Crises – Mindanao Business Conference (Davao)
- Littworld Conference – Workshop Facilitator on Book Marketing (Kenya)
- Project Author Workshop – Founder and Lead Facilitator (Manila)
- Success Mindsets of Entrepreneurs – More than 24 cities for Go Negosyo (Philippine
Center for Entrepreneurship) Caravan event.
- The Heart of Healing – Hospital Management Association Conference (HCM, Vietnam,
Korea, Singapore, Cebu) and for various hospital and medical schools in the Philippines.
- Leadership Lessons from the Sales Superstars – Achievers and Leaders Summit (ALS).
- Ang Pera na Hindi Bitin – Personal Finance – more than 50 events and conferences!
- The God of Second Chances (with Miriam Quiambao-Roberto) – 2014 and 2015 at General Santos, Tacloban, Cebu, Tarlac, Nuvali-Cavite, etc.
- The POGI Summit – The Call to be Pure, Obedient, Gentle and Intense. CCF Makati.
- Money & Marriage – CCF Eastwood (2014);
- Money Matters for Singles – CCF Center
- Ang Pera na Hindi Bitin – CCF Center
- Excellence @ Work – CCF Commonwealth, CCF Alabang
- Author, Columnist – The Heart of Healing (A Gintong Aklat – National Gold Book Award for 2010); The Best of MarktingRx for Entrepreneurs (co-author with Dr Ned Roberto, 2008, Inquirer Books), Marketing Rx-Philippine Daily Inquirer (co-columnist), Co-Author of The Fundraisers Guide to Fundraising (2002, Venture for FundRaising),S4-Success Secrets of the Sales Superstars (2003, DSAP), Author, Ang Buhay na Hindi Bitin ~ How to Live Life Content, Blessed and Worry-Free (2001, 2003, 2007, 2010 OMF)—more than 375,000 copies sold and printed;Legacy (contributing author, 2005, CSM), Ang Pera na Hindi Bitin (June 2010, OMF, #1 National Bookstore Best-Seller in 2011), Real Men Are POGI (#5 National Bookstore Best-Seller).
Entrepreneur – AngelPreneur Mentor and Speaker for GoNegosyo Philippines Advocacy. Entrepreneur of the Year 2006 (Entrep10 Awardee of Entrepreneur Magazine). Most Inspiring Entrepreneur, Awarded by Microsoft and Entrepreneur Magazine. Co-Founder/CEO, Salt and Light Ventures Inc, Co-Founder/CEO, Inspire Leadership Consultancy, Co-Founder, Buzan Center Philippines for Creative Thinking, Co-Founder, former MD, DMPlus.
- Award Winning Seminar Producer – Tom Peters Live in Manila (Cannes Finalist, Araw Gold Award), John Maxwell Live in Manila (Anvil Awardee), Achievers and Leaders Seminar (Gold Quill).
- Publisher – Servant Leader* (Ken Blanchard), The Gift of Leadership* (John Maxwell), My Father’s Business, God’s Tsunami (Peter Tsukahira), Strategic Market Segmentation, User-Friendly Marketing Research (Dr Ned Roberto), Work: Prison or Place of Destiny?* (David Oliver) Positioning (Al Ries & Jack Trout) *Philippine editions
- Conference Speaker – (Selected) The Heart of Healing for Leaders, Hospital Management Asia (HMA), HCM, Vietnam (2009), Seoul, South Korea (2010), Singapore (2011), Cebu (2014); The Heart of Healing, 2009 Philippine Hospital Administrators Convention; The Entrepreneurial Mindset, 2009 NegoSem series, GoNegosyo (Tacloban, Gensan, Cagayan de Oro, Pampanga, Dumaguete, Manila-World Trade Center, etc), 2009 Guerrilla Marketing During Crisis, GlobeBiz Seminar Series, Cebu, Davao, Tagaytay, Subic, Manila; …and many others.
- Faculty/Trainer – MBA Program, Adjunct Faculty-Marketing, of Asian Theological Seminary (ATS), Quezon City; Buzan Licensed Instructor trained in Singapore for MindMapping and Creative Thinking.
- Advocate – Trustee, Philippine Christian Literature, Inc. (PCLI), Trustee, Crown Financial Ministries; Trustee, Community Economic Ventures Inc (CEVI) (Philippines-Microfinance Foundation arm of World Vision); Co-Founder, Salt & Light TPLR Foundation, Trustee/former Boardmember, Venture for Fundraising; Co-Chair, Workplace Committee, Metro Manila Franklin Graham Festival.
- Education: AB at Ateneo de Manila, Post-Graduate/Executive Education: Asian Insitute of Management (MSC), Makati; Stanford University (SPPC), California; Mt. Carmel School of Ministry in Haifa, Israel.